Wow, finally I’m leaving tomorrow morning to Florence for the “Handmade weddings and life” fair. It took about a month to have all the inventory ready, now everything is packaged and I’m exhausted! My sister Elena, my super best friend Arianna and I will spend our Saturday in Florence, a city I’m in love with, and on Sunday morning we’ll put together our booth at the Residence “La Contessina”. We’ll definitely take a lot of pictures, I have so many new items and a whole new line of wedding inspired mini lunch paper bags. On Monday I’ll list everything in my Etsy shop in a new weddings section.
This is the program of the event, if you want to know more about Silvia Bargagni, the organizer of the fair you can read the article she wrote for the Storque.
Program HANDMADE Weddings & Life
24 May 2009 hours 10.00- 20.00
La Contessina Via Faenza 71 Firenze
· At 10.00 Official grand opening of the fair
· Durino the afternoon opening of the these activities :
1. At 15.00 “Celestefrittata” presents Recycle, reuse,donate , an interesting demonstration : ideas and tips for ecologic and unique wrapping presents methods
2. At 15.45 “Sorellina”and “Magnolia” present Rice pounces, Tissue pompoms and more , a four hands demonstration to show in how many ways colored tissue and paper can be used to personalise in a unique way your wedding.
3. At 16.30“Pirillinca” present Favor Boxes , tips to decorate lovely little boxes for your wedding favors!
4. At 17.00 “BeHaveUrbanAtelier” presents T-shirt reconstruction, Susanna will show us how a basic t-shirt can be deconstruct and reconstruct in several original ways with easy changes and decorations
5. At 18.00 “Jadine C.” presents Mini Cakes , how to create a little mini cake with synthetical dough
· At 20.00 clousure of the event
Durino the day Magnolia Wedding Consultant & Planner will be at your complete disposal to have more infos on wedding planning, estimate costs for your weddings and events in general.
There will be moreover at your disposal “Lady Valentyne Rianno” a great make up artist for tips and make up proofs and the talented owner of “EssèreFirenze” with her stunning bride dresses to help all the girls looking for a inique dress for their weddings.
“Artemisia” flower designer will be present with her magnificent decoration to complete the service.
by Magnolia Wedding Planner
· A Thousand Joy www.athousandjoy.etsy.com silver jewelleries
· Sorellina designs www.sorellina.etsy.com jewelleries
· Bread n Butter designs www.breadnbutterdesigns.etsy.com jewelleries
· Lady bug clothes www.ludybugclothes.etsy.com kids clothes
· Anastasia Jamin www.anastasiajamin.etsy.com brides lingerie and more
· Candy Rainbow www.candyrainbow.etsy.com paintings and illustrations
· Artemisia flower designer
· Dew Faires www.dewfaires.com fairies e mini cakes
· Pirillinca www.pirillinca.etsy.com fabric shopping totes and more
· Essère Firenze www.esserefirenze.com stylist
· Rebecca Milner stylist
· Artisticake by Maria Messina wedding cake decorator
· Samsarart www.samsarart.etsy.com unique objects for everyday life and more
· Celestefrittata www.celestefrittata.etsy.com paper goods
· Be Have Urban Atelier www.behaveurbanatelier.com t-shirt and accessories
Exhibitors present only with their products: